Jacyn the Baker :)
It’s Jdawg again! I thought i would share with you one of my hobbies-baking!!!!
One of my favorite things to do when i’m home is to get my hands messy in the kitchen! This weekend I decided to make up a batch of my peanut butter blast granola for my best friend!!!! If you are a crunchy cereal lover like I am-you may want to give it a try yourself!!!!
Here’s my recipe!
- 2-3 cups of organic oats (quick cooking or traditional)
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup flax seed
- 3/4 cup of peanut butter (i prefer Skippy natural)
- 1/4 cup of honey or maple syrup (you decide!)
(optional: chocolate chips or peanut butter chips!)
- Combine wet ingredients in bowl and microwave till melted. Using a spoon, mix peanut butter and maple/or honey till combined.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl. Pour mixture of peanut butter and maple/honey over it. Mix together.
ine a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set oven for 350 degrees. Pour granola mixture on baking sheet and spray with a little cooking spray.
- Bake in oven for 30 mins or until desired crunch is reached!
Enjoy alone, or with milk or in greek yogurt!
Let me know how it comes out! Post a photo on our Facebook page!!